Call for Special Session and Panel Proposals
GENERAL INFORMATION In order to further promote the field of Affective Computing and Intelligence Interaction, the organizer of ACII Asia 2018 would hold Special Sessions and Panels events during the main conference which will be held during May 20-22, 2018 at Beijing, China.
Proposals to be submitted could include any topic that falls into the broad areas of Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction. Specifically, we encourage proposals that could drive the topics with further development and some interdisciplinary topics that bring new insights. Proposals that plan to hold a special session with an integrated panel discussion are particularly encouraged.
The special session and panel organizers should have a strong and long track record in the proposed research field.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES Program Committee will receive the proposals with the subject field “Asian Affective Computing and Intelligence Interaction 2018 [Special Session/Panel] Proposal: [title of session]”. A proposal must include the following information:
- The title of the proposed Special Session or Panel.
- A brief description of the topic, and why it should be considered as an emerging topic.
- Contact information and short bio of the organizers (including prior organizing experience if available).
- For a Special Session: a list of anticipated contributions to the special session (including authors, title, and short abstract).
- For a Panel: a list of proposed panelists, who shall preferably have agreed to participate, and their expected perspectives/contributions.
Although Special Session papers will be part of the main conference proceedings, the review process should be completed by the organizers in collaboration with the ACII Asia Special Session Chairs. Those papers that will be submitted to a Special Session should describe their original work and should follow the general ACII Asia 2018 submission guidelines.
IMPORTANT DATES Paper Submission Deadline: 10 January 2018
Notification of Acceptance: 6 March 2018
Camera Ready Papers Due: 23 March 2018
Conference: 20 -22 May 2018
All proposals should be sent to the ACII Asia 2018 Special Session Chairs:
Wenming Zheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ye Liu (email@example.com)
Ming Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Support:email@example.com | Last Updated Wednesday, May 16, 2018