Additional Conference Banquet ticket: RMB 400
To complete online registration, please use the following link: ACII Asia 2018 Online Registration
Main conference registration fee (AAAC Member, Non-Member, AAAC Student Member and Student Non-Member) includes: • Attendance at all sessions (main conference, panel etc.)
• One copy of conference proceedings (USB key)
• One copy of conference handbook (program and abstracts)
• One ticket to the Welcome Reception
• One ticket to the Conference Banquet
• Coffee breaks throughout the conference
Participants should complete registration procedure and payment. All payments must be made in RMB. Registration fee for international participants can be submitted by:
Name of account: Institute of automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Bank account number: 75080188000132442
BIC or SWIFT CODE: EVERCNBJXXX
Bank name: China Everbright Bank, H.O. Beijing
Bank address: No. 63 Zhichun Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China.
Institution Address：No. 95 ZhongGuanCun East Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China.
开 户 行：中国光大银行北京中关村支行
Important: please use the following format in Reference for beneficiary/payment reference to identify your bank transfer: ACII ID1,ID2,ID3. For example：ACII 58.
Please send a picture of the bank transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. After confirmed, a registration confirmation letter will be sent.
Cancellation/refund policy • Cancellation before 15 April will include a 90% refund.
• Cancellation after 15 April will be handled at the organizers’ discretion.
Important Notes to All Delegates • At least one author must register by March 27, 2018 in order that accepted papers are published in the proceedings and scheduled for presentation during the conference (for the main conference proceedings).
• For those people who do not have a paper published in ACII Asia 2018, please fill in your name in Paper Title, Paper ID in online registration. In addition, use your name for bank transfer reference.
• Main conference papers without registered author(s) will be withdrawn from the proceedings and the technical program.
• Up to 3 papers can be covered by 1 full registration (AAAC Member/Non-Member).
• “Member” refers to membership of Association for the Advancement of Affective Computing (AAAC) Notice that it is more convenient to become AAAC member (or student member) and then register. The membership cost is 50 British Pound which is equivalent to $70 US dollar. While the student membership cost is 20 British Pound which is equivalent to $28 US dollar. You can register at http://emotion-research.net/association#Membersz.
• For a member registration, your AAAC membership should be active during the conference (20 May 2018).
• If this is not the case and you select a member registration, your registration will be canceled.
Support:email@example.com | Last Updated Wednesday, May 16, 2018